rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Esprit Annual Dinner @ Zouk KL

This time I get invited by John again for another event located at Zouk KL for the Esprit Comapny Annual Dinner. So I have to be John cameraman assistant for the lighting because the area was a bit too dark.


I bet you're wondering what the theme was. Is a Movie & Magical Cartoon theme but apart from being movie or cartoon characters, many people undertook other characters as well.

Group photo, seems like Pirates from Strait of Malacca...

Meet the Bruce Lee...

YMCA~ YMCA~ I say YMCA~ This is great just like back in 80" when they preform the dance.

When hunger strike on...

Freddy Krueger, A Nightmare on Zouk Corner. Please don't stalked me in my dream...

Landlady from Kung Fu Hustle movie. Err.... can I pay you next time...


The night began with dance to tribute MJ fans. The crowd was also treated to a Michael Jackson Act, which received much applause. Muhahaha~

Guess who shows up on stage? One thing I realized, one of the Stormtroopers was going wild on the stage. Must been drunk....


I really had a great night at the Esprit company annual dinner. Seems the party was awesome even I'm just a media guess.


Till Then... Peace~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...